DISTRIBUTOR MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
As a broadline distributor key challenges arise from the ability to gather insights from national transactional data across multiple distribution centers. Designed for supply chain success, existing systems often are not structured to meet the reporting demands by customers for sustainable, local and equitable purchasing.
REGIONAL DISTRIBUTOR/ORG SOLUTIONS
Regional Procurement Standardization
As a Regional distributor, you are relied on for your hands-on supplier relationships and your ability to warehouse and deliver specialty and culinary items. Scaling your model through participation in national contracts requires coordinated procurement and systems to expand into new regions or collaborate with other distributors.
DISTRIBUTOR MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Diverse Supplier Support
Supplier diversity and local farm sourcing programs are complex to implement due to fluctuating needs and definitions by customer, and the management of regional relationships. From food safety compliance to local sourcing, successful diverse supply chains require flexibility to be truly inclusive.
REGIONAL DISTRIBUTOR/ORG SOLUTIONS
Aggregated Regional Reporting
As a Member Organization or Food Hub, your ability to secure national contracts is dependent on the value-added services you provide. Supply chain visibility, and the ability to report on local, sustainable, and diverse sourcing by national entity, region, and individual customer is no longer a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have.
Supply Chain Visibility
- Ingredient to Recipe Transparency
- Dietary Attributes and Allergens
- Environmental and Human Health
- Farm and Business by Miles/State
- Animal Welfare
- Non-Food and GHG Emissions
Product and Supplier Marketplace
- Regional Supplier Management
- Certification/Food Safety Management
- Local Farm Network Development
- FarmLogix Local Product Marketplace
- MealsUp Local Vendor Marketplace
- Custom Sourcing Solutions
Reporting and Analytics
- Enterprise Dashboards
- Self-Service Customer Reporting
- Hyper-Customization Configuration
- Custom Reporting Templates
Customer satisfaction is directly linked to the visibility you provide into the source and quality of the ingredients and products you sell.
As a Distributor you hold the key to connecting your customers and their diners with the story of their food. Whether it be a farm source, a vegan protein, sustainable seafood or Fair Trade spices, your ability to bring transparency to your catalog translates into menus that differentiate and bring increased revenue to your bottom line. Open Fields ingredient attribution begins with:
- Initial Attribution of your existing catalog with the 85+ attributes for sustainable and local sourcing pre-existing in our database, including many of items you offer that we have already identified.
- Search and Filter Capability allows your purchasing teams and customers to view product attributes for a specific customer or recipe creation needs at time of order. Sales teams can also promote local and sustainable items on the fly to customers and prospects.
- Identifiable Gaps in sourcing or diverse supplier engagement bring visible opportunities for catalog enhancement.
Gaps in local procurement and supply chain diversity are filled through our transparent marketplace and supplier management platform.
Local and diverse farm and business support requires complex relationship management whether at the regional or multi-region level. Until recently local sourcing was primarily for agricultural products, but today local definitions traverse all food categories and include measurable support of small and WBE/MBE/BIPOC and other minority-owned food businesses.
The Aggrega8 Marketplaces include:
- FarmLogix Agricultural Marketplace provides backend management of your regional supplier network, including certifications, product availability, and pricing. The front-end pre-book system aggregates multi-customer demand and manages forward contracting and logistics between farm and distributor.
- MealsUp manages the incorporation of restaurants and local food businesses into foodservice locations, ghost kitchens with turnkey reservation, and vendor food safety compliance management.
- Local and Diverse Supplier Reporting by custom definition of local, as well as by WBE/MBE and other minority statuses, can be generated from online dashboards for single or multi-regional programs.
Machine learning and AI drive hyper-customizable reporting where no standard definitions for local and sustainable exist.
Game-changing reporting capability is embedded in our platform to provide turnkey analytics. Fully acknowledging that definitions of local and sustainable are subjective, cloud-based dashboards provide multi-stakeholder reporting across the supply chain. Supplier management reporting also provides certification and compliance management at a glance. Key features include:
- Automated Enterprise and CSR/ESG Reporting: Our Enterprise clients, which include Fortune 500 and leading national food companies, rely on our proprietary data ingestion process and algorithms for full supply chain analytics and on-demand ESG and CSR initiatives reporting.
- Hyper-Customizable Filters allow users to select from 85+ attributes for sustainability, as well as custom definitions of local and diverse business support across all food categories. New measurements for non-food items, such as disposables and GHG emissions, are continued enhancements.
- Self-Service Dashboards provide the ability to offer reporting as a value-added service to individual customers by their own reporting needs and definitions. We currently host 5,000+ plus dashboards that provide our teams with great visibility into foodservice trends and opportunities.
DISTRIBUTOR CASE STUDY
Catalog attribution for custom filtering by sustainable and dietary attributes
Farm To School pre-order e-commerce with Local Reporting
Hyper-customized reporting-as-a-service for University customers
Supply Chain Visibility begins with catalog attribution for local, sustainable, allergen, and dietary attribute tagging. Resulting capabilities include sustainable and local product search tools for supply chain teams, as well as aggregated multi-customer demand for farm-identified products on our e-commerce platform.
Hyper-Customized Online Reporting provides local reporting for each buyer on the e-commerce platform with custom miles and/or state filters, sustainable reporting, including templates for AASHE STARS 2.2, and Enterprise visualization tools across all regionals and business verticals.
The MaetaData platform empowers users to configure solutions that connect supply chain participants in delivering innovation, transparency, good health, environmental wellness and storytelling everywhere we dine.
Click on any card scrolling card for an enlarged view of platform features.