PRIVATE FACILITIES SOLUTIONS
Multi-Stakeholder Reporting Needs
Facilities management companies require efficient ingestion and standardization of transactional data from multiple sources for the valuable insights needed by internal teams to meet customer expectations and win and retain business. Added to this complexity are shifting definitions for local and sustainable and reporting needs varying by client, demographic and region.
PUBLIC FACILITIES SOLUTIONS
Ingredient To Recipe Transparency
Demand for supply chain transparency begins with the consumer, moving down the supply chain to suppliers. In public facilities, caterers and processors are therefore responsible for transparency into the ingredients they source for products, recipes, and processed foods. Our attributes carry from original source to the finished product, assuring valuable data and stories are maintained.
Managing Vendor Compliance
Local sourcing is top of mind for facilities, providing opportunity for local/regional vendors to participate in large supply chains that were once considered inaccessible. The complexity lies in navigating the web of certification, insurance, and requirements. Although a challenging hurdle initially, it is well worth the doors it opens. We took this leap ourselves and now help others to do the same.
Multi-Source Compliance and Reporting
Multi-ingredient products require sourcing from a network of suppliers. For public companies this can mean managing regional networks in multiple locations. The challenge is balancing the simultaneous need for food safety consistency, as well as the storage of certifications and insurance documentation. Our system offers full supplier network visibility from a single online dashboard.
Supply Chain Visibility
- Ingredient to Recipe Transparency
- Dietary Attributes and Allergens
- Environmental and Human Health
- Farm and Business by Miles/State
- Animal Welfare
- Non-Food and GHG Emissions
Product and Supplier Marketplace
- Regional Supplier Management
- Certification/Food Safety Management
- Local Farm Network Development
- FarmLogix Local Product Marketplace
- MealsUp Local Vendor Marketplace
- Custom Sourcing Solutions
Reporting and Analytics
- Enterprise Dashboards
- Self-Service Customer Reporting
- Hyper-Customization Configuration
- Custom Reporting Templates
Diner satisfaction at foodservice locations is directly linked to visibility into the source and quality of menu items.
As a Private or Public Facility you hold the key to connecting your culinary team and their diners with the story of their food. Whether it be a farm source, a vegan protein, sustainable seafood or Fair Trade spices, your ability to bring transparency to menus that differentiate translates to increased revenue and market share.
Open Fields ingredient attribution begins with:
- Initial Attribution of your existing catalog with the 85+ attributes for sustainable and local sourcing pre-existing in our database, including many of items you offer that we have already identified.
- Resulting Visibility from the data standardization of multiple sources identifies procurement gaps as well as incorporates qualifying spend not previously counted.
- Search and Filter Capability allows your supply chain and culinary teams to design programs and recipes based on unique sourcing needs by customer location that include allergen and dietary detail, local and sustainable sourcing, and diverse supplier support. Data points can also be used at point of sale and on digital board.
Local and diverse supply chain transparency is scaled through our marketplace and supplier management program.
Local and diverse farm and business support requires complex relationship management whether at the private or public level. Until recently local sourcing was primarily for agricultural products, but today local definitions traverse all food categories and include measurable support of small WBE/MBE/BIPOC and other minority-owned food businesses.
The Aggrega8 Marketplaces include:
- FarmLogix Agricultural Marketplace with backend management of your regional supplier network, including certifications, product availability, and pricing detail. The frontend pre-book system aggregates multi-customer demand for forward contracting and logistics management from farm to fork.
- MealsUp manages the incorporation of restaurants and local food businesses into foodservice locations, ghost kitchens with turnkey reservation, and vendor food safety compliance management.
- Local and Diverse Supplier Reporting by custom definition of local, as well as by WBE/MBE and other minority statuses, can be generated from online dashboards for single or multi-regional programs.
Game-changing reporting capabilities provide transparency and insights that transform complex transactional data from multiple sources into powerful tools that elevate sustainable sourcing detail, accurately identify local and diverse supplier support, and contribute valuable data points to ESG reporting initiatives. Features include:
- Automated Enterprise Reporting: Our proprietary data ingestion process and algorithms provide full supply chain analytics and on-demand ESG and CSR initiatives reporting for national programs.
- Hyper-Customizable Options allow users to select from 85+ attributes for sustainability, as well as custom definitions of local and diverse business support across all food categories. New measurements for non-food items, such as disposables and GHG emissions, are continued enhancements.
- Self-Service Dashboards provide the ability to offer reporting as a value-added service to individual customers by their own program definitions. We currently host 5,000+ individual location dashboards that provide our teams with great visibility into foodservice trends and opportunities.
FACILITIES CASE STUDY
Local building marketplaces aggregate support of diverse community businesses
Custom culinary programming provides tenants with turnkey employee amenities
Online self-service analytics measures sustainable impact by building and individual tenant
Tenant Engagement Programming begins with a building marketplace of local food, products and services suppliers available to tenants for innovative employee amenity programming. Examples include Farm To Office box programs, visiting chef and restaurant experiences, and sustainable product and gift offerings with B2C mobile ordering.
Measureable Community Impact is provided through online dashboards that provide self-service, customizable online reports for individual tenants, individual buildings and corporate management by 85+ attributes for local, sustainable and diverse supplier measurements to meet corporate, ESG/CSR and 3rd party reporting needs.
The MaetaData platform empowers users to configure solutions that connect supply chain participants in delivering innovation, transparency, good health, environmental wellness and storytelling everywhere we dine.
Click on any card scrolling card for an enlarged view of platform features.