FOODSERVICE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Multi-Stakeholder Reporting Needs
Foodservice management companies require efficient ingestion and standardization of transactional data from multiple sources for the valuable insights needed by internal teams to meet customer expectations and win and retain business. Added to this complexity are shifting definitions for local and sustainable and reporting needs varying by client, demographic, and region.
GPO AND SELF-OP SOLUTIONS
Ingredient To Recipe Transparency
Today’s diners demand visibility into the source and quality of their food. Self-Operating locations and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO) managing cafes at campuses, workplaces, healthcare organizations, and schools increase participation by procuring ingredients that clearly identify allergen, dietary, and local and sustainable attributes to create recipes that meet diverse dining preferences.
Supplier Diversity Management
Adding to this data complexity is the need to actively bring diversity to the supply chain with visible and quantifiable support of local farms and small and minority-owned businesses. Scaling this effort requires the ability to balance local supplier networks across multiple regions with consistent food safety and compliance protocols. Supplier visibility is key to regional supply chain success.
Multi-Stakeholder Compliance and Reporting
Whether it be the need for a local program, measuring diverse community business support or monitoring the food safety compliance of visiting vendors at your foodservice locations, the key to bringing menu innovation and diverse menu options to your diners is dependent on systems that provide transparency, turnkey program management, and the ability to tell the story of your sustainable efforts.
Supply Chain Visibility
- Ingredient to Recipe Transparency
- Dietary Attributes and Allergens
- Environmental and Human Health
- Local Spend by Customer Definition
- Animal Welfare
- Non-Food and GHG Emissions
Product and Supplier Marketplace
- Regional Supplier Management
- Certification/Food Safety Management
- Local Farm Network Development
- FarmLogix Local Product Marketplace
- MealsUp Local Vendor Marketplace
- Custom Sourcing Solutions
Reporting and Analytics
- Enterprise Dashboards
- Self-Service Customer Reporting
- Hyper-Customization Configuration
- Custom Reporting Templates
Diner satisfaction at foodservice locations is directly linked to visibility into the source and quality of menu items.
As a Foodservice Provider you hold the key to connecting your culinary team and their diners with the story of their food. Whether it be a farm source, a vegan protein, sustainable seafood or Fair Trade spices, your ability to bring transparency to menus that differentiate translates to increased revenue and market share.
Open Fields ingredient attribution begins with:
- Initial Attribution of your existing catalog with the 85+ attributes for sustainable and local sourcing pre-existing in our database, including many of items you offer that we have already identified.
- Resulting Visibility from the data standardization of multiple sources identifies procurement gaps as well as the incorporates qualifying spend not previously counted.
- Search and Filter Capability allows your supply chain and culinary teams to design programs and recipes based on unique sourcing needs by customer location that include allergen and dietary detail, local and sustainable sourcing, and diverse supplier support. Data points can also be used at point of sale and on a digital board.
Local and diverse supply chain transparency is scaled through our marketplace and supplier management program.
Local and diverse farm and business support goes beyond procurement today to include complex compliance and delivery schedules into your locations. New definitions of local, that now include both product and vendor measurements, demand nuanced reporting and the ability to accommodate definitions of local for multiple stakeholders that include the community, 3rd party programs, and state agencies.
The Aggrega8 Marketplaces include:
- FarmLogix Agricultural Marketplace with backend management of your regional supplier network, including certifications, product availability, and pricing detail. The front-end prebook system aggregates multi-customer demand for forward contracting and logistics management from farm to fork.
- MealsUp seamlessly integrates visiting local restaurants into foodservice locations with turnkey scheduling management and B2C mobile ordering by visitor profile, dietary preferences, and available pickup options.
- Turnkey Supplier Management includes required food safety documentation and certification management, as well as notification systems for scheduling and program compliance.
Machine learning and AI drive hyper-customizable reporting where no standard definitions for local and sustainable exist.
Game-changing reporting capabilities provide transparency and insights that transform complex transactional data from multiple sources into powerful tools that elevate sustainable sourcing detail, accurately identify local and diverse supplier support, and contribute valuable data points to ESG reporting initiatives. Features include:
- Automated Enterprise Reporting: Our proprietary data ingestion process and algorithms provide full supply chain analytics and on-demand ESG and CSR initiatives reporting for national programs.
- Hyper-Customizable Options allow users to select from 85+ attributes for sustainability, as well as custom definitions of local and diverse business support across all food categories. New measurements for non-food items, such as disposables, and GHG emissions, are continued enhancements.
- Self-Service Dashboards provide the ability to offer reporting as a value-added service to individual customers by their own program definitions. We currently host 5,000+ individual location dashboards that provide our teams with great visibility into foodservice trends and opportunities.
FOODSERVICE CASE STUDY
Catalog attribution by 85+ sustainable attributes
Farm To Plate and visiting restaurant marketplaces
Hyper-customized reporting-as-a-service by customer location
Ingredient to Recipe Transparency begins with catalog attribution for local, sustainable, allergen and dietary attributes. Resulting capabilities include sustainable and local product search tools for supply chain teams, as well as dining options that meet dining expectations by customer location.
Hyper-Customized Online Reporting provides both enterprise and individual customer reporting by custom miles and/or state filters, 3rd party and other sustainable attributes, and includes templates for AASHE STARS 2.2 and other 3rd party and state programs.
The MaetaData platform empowers users to configure solutions that connect supply chain participants in delivering innovation, transparency, good health, environmental wellness and storytelling everywhere we dine.
Click on any card scrolling card for an enlarged view of platform features.