RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Ingredient to Recipe Transparency
Today’s guests demand visibility into the source and quality of their food. Local restaurant operations have significant opportunities to purchase local/sustainable items. Restaurants can increase their efforts by procuring ingredients that clearly identify allergen, dietary, and local and sustainable attributes to create recipes that meet diverse diners’ preferences.
TRAVEL HOSPITALITY SOLUTIONS
Supplier Diversity Management
Adding to this data complexity is the need to actively bring diversity to the supply chain with visible and quantifiable support of local vendors and small and minority-owned businesses. Scaling this effort requires the ability to balance local supplier networks across multiple regions with consistent food safety and compliance protocols. Supplier visibility is key to regional supply chain success.
Diversify Your Supply Chain
Adding to the data complexity is the need to actively bring diversity to the supply chain with visible and quantifiable support of local vendors and small and minority-owned businesses. Scaling this effort requires the ability to balance local supplier networks across multiple regions with consistent food safety and compliance protocols. Supplier visibility is key to regional supply chain success.
Multi-Stakeholder Compliance and Reporting
Whether it be the need for a local program, measuring diverse community business support, or monitoring the food safety compliance of visiting vendors at your hotel and hospitality locations, the key to bringing menu innovation, diverse menu options, and more local amenities to your guests is dependent on systems that provide transparency, turnkey program management, and the ability to tell the story of your sustainable efforts.
Supply Chain Visibility
- Ingredient to Recipe Transparency
- Dietary Attributes and Allergens
- Environmental and Human Health
- Local Spend by Customer Definition
- Animal Welfare
- Non-Food and GHG Emissions
Product and Supplier Marketplace
- Regional Supplier Management
- Certification/Food Safety Management
- Local Farm Network Development
- FarmLogix Local Product Marketplace
- MealsUp Local Vendor Marketplace
- Custom Sourcing Solutions
Reporting and Analytics
- Enterprise Dashboards
- Self-Service Customer Reporting
- Hyper-Customization Configuration
- Custom Reporting Templates
Diner satisfaction at hospitality locations is directly linked to visibility into the source and quality of menu items.
As a Hospitality manager you hold the key to connecting your culinary team and the diners with the story of their food. Whether it be a farm source, a vegan protein, sustainable seafood or Fair Trade spices, your ability to bring transparency to menus that differentiate translates to increased revenue and market share.
Open Fields ingredient attribution begins with:
- Initial Attribution of your existing catalog with the 85+ attributes for sustainable and local sourcing pre-existing in our database, including many of items you offer that we have already identified.
- Search and Filter Capability allows your purchasing teams and customers to view product attributes for specific customer or recipe creation needs at time of order. Sales teams can also promote local and sustainable items on the fly to customers and prospects.
- Identifiable Gaps in sourcing or diverse supplier engagement bring visible opportunities for catalog enhancement.
Gaps in local procurement and supply chain diversity are filled through our transparent marketplace and supplier management platform.
Local and diverse farm and business support requires complex relationship management whether at the regional or multi-region level. Until recently local sourcing was primarily for agricultural products, but today local definitions traverse all food categories and include measurable support of small WBE/MBE/BIPOC and other minority-owned food businesses.
The Aggrega8 Marketplaces include:
- FarmLogix Agricultural Marketplace provides backend management of your regional supplier network, including certifications, product availability, and pricing. The frontend pre-book system aggregates multi-customer demand and manages forward contracting and logistics between farm and distributor.
- MealsUp manages the incorporation of restaurants and local food businesses into foodservice locations, ghost kitchens with turnkey reservation, and vendor food safety compliance management.
- Local and Diverse Supplier Reporting by custom definition of local, as well as by WBE/MBE, and other minority statuses can be generated from online dashboards for single or multi-regional programs.
Machine learning and AI drive hyper-customizable reporting where no standard definitions for local and sustainable exist.
Game-changing reporting capabilities provide transparency and insights that transform complex transactional data from multiple sources into powerful tools that elevate sustainable sourcing detail, accurately identify local and diverse supplier support, and contribute valuable data points to ESG reporting initiatives. Features include:
- Automated Enterprise Reporting: Our proprietary data ingestion process and algorithms provide full supply chain analytics and on-demand ESG and CSR initiatives reporting for national programs.
- Hyper-Customizable Options allow users to select from 85+ attributes for sustainability, as well as custom definitions of local and diverse business support across all food categories. New measurements for non-food items, such as disposables and GHG emissions, are continued enhancements.
- Self-Service Dashboards provide the ability to offer reporting as a value-added service to individual customers by their own program definitions. We currently host 5,000+ individual location dashboards that provide our teams with great visibility into foodservice trends and opportunities.
HOSPITALITY CASE STUDY
Catalog attribution for custom filtering by sustainable and dietary attributes.
Ingredient to Recipe Transparency
Hyper-customized transparent reporting on initiatives
Supply Chain Visibility begins with catalog attribution for local, sustainable, allergen and dietary attribute tagging. Resulting capabilities include sustainable and local product search tools for supply chain teams, as well as ingredient to recipe transparency for culinary and marketing teams.
Hyper-Customized Analytics provide on-demand reporting for custom storytelling that resonates with diners. Whether its the story behind a local tomato, the allergens or dietary attributes of ingredients sourced for a recipe, or the progress toward a sustainable procurement goal, full supply chain visibility is just a click away.
The MaetaData platform empowers users to configure solutions that connect supply chain participants in delivering innovation, transparency, good health, environmental wellness and storytelling everywhere we dine.
Click on any card scrolling card for an enlarged view of platform features.